Rectangle terracotta baguettes
Large dimensioned sunscreen, Zonda XL terracotta baguette is a rectangular terracotta baguette. Part of the facade, it can give relief and play on shadows while combining thermal, solar performances and optimization of natural light. With horizontal or vertical installation it is available in two standard sizes: 10 and 15 cm.
- Available in 2 widths 10 and 15 cm
- Large size for monolithic appearance
- Effective sun protection
- Fast and easy installation
- Available in factory pre-assembled version
Dimensions and finishes
- TERREAL sunscreen system is easily assembled on
- site and quickly installed on an aluminium framework.
- Available in four standard sizes, the installation kit can
- be adapted to all desired lengths by simply cutting the
- aluminium tube, and can reach up to 180cm. Its modular
- design allows varying the center spacing between
- sunscreen rows as well as their orientation. It can be
- installed either vertically or horizontally and offers total
- architectural freedom.
- Zonda XL system is a cantilever fixing system installed in front of the profiles.
Stainless steel self-drilling fastening screw
Stainless steel capscrew
27 x 27 mm aluminium tube
Stabilising devices (stainless steel spring)
Common vertical profile cover
BSLP11 (brut) / BSPL10 (anodisé)
Common vertical profile
Stainless steel angle bracket for 90° angle
Zonda XL 15 EPDM interface
Zonda XL 10 and Harmattan EPDM interface
BSLA07 (brut) / BSAL08 (anodisé)
Zonda XL 10 and Harmattan fixing plate
BSLA02 (brut) / BSAL04 (anodisé)
Zonda XL 15 fixing plate